There are a variety of options in [Settings].
◎ [Settings]-[Edit Calendars]
1. Each calendar that you have synced, added, or subscribed to is displayed.
2. You can change the color of calendars that can be edited.
3. Create a new calendar by pressing the [+] button.
4. Holidays : Add the holiday calendar.
◎ [Settings]-[Default Settings]
1. When adding an event, you can edit the basic input information that is displayed.
◎ [Settings]-[Display Options]
1. Time Format: Choose between the 12-hour and 24-hour clock.
2. Time Zone : Select the time zone you are currently using.
★New Feature★ 3. Date Format : choose the format for displaying the day, month, and year.
4. Initial Day of Week : Choose which day of the week the calendar begins with.
★New Feature★ 5. List Display Range : Choose which range to use as you search from the event list (today, this week, this month, this year, all).
★New Feature★ 6. Month Display : Choose the format for displaying the month (number, English name).
★New Feature★ 7. Business Hours : Working hours can be displayed on the daily screen.
1. Theme Setting : Choose one of five themes: green, red, yellow, blue, and orange.
★New Feature★ 2. Starting View : Choose the screen that will appear first when you load the app (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
3. Screen Rotation : Choose from vertical, horizontal, and auto-rotate.
4. New Event: Choose whether to receive a notice when you add an event to a calendar that is not displayed in [View].
★New Feature★ 5. Date Display on Icon : The date is displayed as an image on the icon.-You can turn this function on or off in settings.
6. Password Lock: Set a password for the app.
★New Feature★ 7. SNS Settings: You can log in and log out to your social network accounts – Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, and tumblr.
◎ [Settings]-[Weather Settings]
1. Weather Icon: Choose whether to display the current weather.
★New Feature★ 2. Small Weather Icon: Choose whether to display the current weather.
3. Temperature: Choose whether to display the current temperature.
4. Temperature Unit: Choose whether to display the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
★New Feature★ 5. Location Settings: If you have not authorized use of location information, you can still access weather information by searching for your address (using subway station or zip code) and selecting your location